Monday 1 September 2014

How to Wear a Floral Suit

I've been positively pining for a floral suit for the best part of 2 years now, so when these co-ords popped up on Boohoo, going at a mere £30 for the set, attempts at resistance were futile - anyway, the dark floral print will surely see me through at least another 2 years, season in, season out, right?

Initially, I played it safe with plain black separates, but I can never evade the lure of a power print clash for long... The prospect of florals vs. my newest favourite print, gingham, was just too tantalising to ignore - and, despite having no prior idea as to how such a mash-up would work out, I think the "country garden" vibe of the two prints, coupled with their shared black and white tones, somehow lets me get away with it!?

Evie Jacket & Trouser Co-Ord Set, Boohoo, Floral Suit, Gingham Shirt, New Look, Check, Print Clash, Monochrome, How to Wear, Styling Inspiration, Outfit Ideas, Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, AW14

29 August 6

29 August 4

29 August 7

29 August 2

29 August 5

29 August 12
Floral Jacket and Trouser Co-Ord Set: Boohoo, Shirt: New Look, Shoes: Boohoo (Past Season)



Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube


4 comments: