Sunday 8 November 2015

Life in Lurex

Had enough of a break from the flared co-ord sets? Good, then let's crack on... I'd had my eye on this lovely lurex tunic/trouser combo since spotting it in the Daily at London Fashion Week during one of my Vita Coco Latte-fuelled between-shows phone-charging sessions in the Brewer Street press lounge, only to find the last remaining set on H&M's Oxford Circus shop floor already ravaged by thread pulls... A few weeks later, birthday spending money burning a hole in my pocket, I decided to throw caution to the wind and order it anyway. At the end of day one, I did have to spend a good 15 minutes carefully pushing and pulling all the newly loose threads around the hems into some semblance of order, in order to render myself presentable for a second day, but I'd still challenge you to find a better day-to-night ensemble on the high street right now...

Flared, Flares, Knitted, Co-Ords, Set, Tunic Top, Lurex, H&M, Snake Skin, Ankle Boots, Sock Boots, River Island, How to Wear, Outfit Ideas, Style Inspiration, Stylist, London, UK, Fashion Blog, Style Blogger, AW15

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Glitter Flare Trousers - H&M, Snake Print Ankle Boots - River Island
Top and Trousers: Both H&M, Boots: River Island


Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment