Tuesday 8 December 2015

Daring to Wear: The Cropped Flare...

I figured the cropped flare was one of those trends that, like phallically-symbolic inflatable accessories and sofa-print trouser suits, only worked on a runway - until fashion FOMO hit, as is its wont - and I discovered this high-waisted pair... which I now love more than full-length flares and skinny crops combined. Thankfully, I was already all over the perfect midi-boots... and I'd snagged an invitation to "design" my own bespoke belt at Elliot Rhodes' Covent Garden emporium the very day they popped through my letterbox - "burgundy, mock-croc and straight out of the '70s thankyouplease".

High-Waist Crop Kick Flare Jeans, H&M, How to Wear, '70s, Geo, Geometric, Tie Neck, Pussybow Blouse, Dorothy Perkins, Elliot Rhodes, Belt, Mock Croc, Leather, Burgundy, Horse Shoe Buckle, Mid-Calf Boots, Shoebou, Truffle Collection, Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Stylist, Outfit Ideas, Style Inspiration

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Jeans: H&M, Blouse: Dorothy Perkins, Boots: Truffle Collection at shoebou, Belt c/o Elliot Rhodes


Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment