Thursday 7 February 2013

A Couple of Changes And A Few Great Offers



I just wanted to take a minute to introduce you to a couple of changes I've made to the blog - the main one is the addition of a new Deals & Sales page, which I'll be keeping updated with the latest special offers, discount codes and sales as I hear about them.

My inbox is constantly inundated with amazing deals, and it's become so hard to keep track of them all that I thought it would be really useful, for me as well as you, to have them all in one place. So, if you're planning a spot of online shopping, you'll be able to see at a glance whether there are any sales or special offers on at any of your favourite stores (in the name of full disclosure, some, but by no means all, of the retailers I mention are affiliates - I'm collecting the best offers I can find regardless of whether I might make a few pennies from them or not). All deals are valid for UK readers - many will also be available to my international shopaholics, but you'll obviously need to check delivery policies etc.

As well as fashion and jewellery offers, I'm collecting all the beauty, gift, homeware, travel and fitness-related deals I can find too. There are lots of special offers around as Valentine's approaches, so check it out! Deals ending soon are highlighted (if you're after anything from Wallis, they're offering 24% off until midnight tonight, so get in quick).

I expect to be updating the page most days, but will try and send out a Twitter/Facebook alert when I do, as I won't be publishing a new post every time! So, if this is something that will help you out, great, and if not, you can just ignore it as it won't be cluttering up my home page.

The other update I've made is to my How To Wear... page - I've added links to my more recent posts (e.g. How To Wear Disco Pants, 5 More Ways to Wear... etc etc) as well as links to all other posts featuring the key items and trends I've discussed. I'll be attempting to keep it in good order from now on!

Phew - pre-spring clean complete!


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest

1 comment: