Saturday 24 November 2012

UK (and 1 US!) Black Friday Weekend Offers: Update

Normal programming will resume shortly, but I've come across a few more special offers for this weekend that I think you should know about... All (19!) offers in my previous post are also still valid until midnight on Sunday, so be sure to scroll down and check them out if you haven't already, but hot-off-the-press are the following deals...


Clarins: Free gift worth £15 with every order with code FRIDAY12 - if you spend £60 or more, you'll also get a free gift worth over £22 (pictured above).

Debenhams: 10% off with code XL27 (includes sale and offers)

Feel Unique: 20% off selected fragrances, plus free delivery (no code necessary)

Selfridges: 20% off with code SELF20

And if you hail from across the pond, my lucky US readers can get 25% off at ASOS with code BLACKFRIDAYBONUS - outraged that this offer hasn't been extended to the site's home country - who got you where you are eh?

More offer news and codes coming your way for Cyber Monday - dust off your debit card! I'll be tweeting any last minute offers that don't make it into a post, so follow me to make sure you don't miss out on anything.

Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest

5 comments:

  1. I need to check out selfridges..and asos could have given us the discount to?!

    Thanks for your handy guide to the best deals and the comment on my blog

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like everything I see here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Clarins products!



    http://eva-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, glad you found the post useful!

    ReplyDelete