Saturday 17 November 2012

Yet More Amazing Last Chance Fashion and Beauty Deals!

I know I've already told you about some of the fantastic special offers available online this week (see this post for deets/codes/inspiration regarding Benefit, Dorothy Perkins, Madam Rage, Wallis and Wonderbra), but I've heard about so many more since then that I felt it was my duty to share them with you (in alphabetical order, FYI)!

25% off Litas? Yes, please Santa!

Fashion


A|Wear have taken 25% off denim and selected peplum styles, and you can get 10% off Christmas gifts, including a selection of bags, coats and knits, with code GRABAGIFT (for a limited time).

icon
One of the many beautiful peplum-ified items on special offer at A|Wear at the moment (£40 £30)

EDIT: Nearly forgot this very important one! 20% off at Boohoo with code GLAM20 (ends Sunday 18th November)

Debenhams will knock 10% off your order, including items in the 25% Christmas Spectacular, with code NB43 (ends Sunday 18th November)

Feeling festively flirty yet? Figleaves will give you 15% off their luxuriously decadent Christmas selections this weekend with code SANTA15.

Monsoon are offering 20% off at checkout with the code CHRISTMAS2012 (ends Sunday 18th November).

Motel Rocks will give you an amazing 25% off with code VCMOTEL11 until Sunday 30th November (grab those Litas while you can!).

Oasis will take 20% off orders when you use the code NOVTREATS (ends Sunday 18th November).

Chilly? Republic will give you 25% off knitwear with the code OMGFREEZING until 22nd November.

Beauty


If you're spending £60 or more at Benefit, and don't fancy a free full-size Hervana powder (using code HEAVEN), you can grab a free Bella Bamba instead, with code BAMBA.

Bliss are giving away free kits worth £24 - full of fabulous skincare products (fabulips lip plumper, incredi-'peel' pad, triple oxygen instant energizing cleansing foam and triple oxygen instant energizing mask) - to get you ready for party season - use code PARTY when you spend £50 or more (ends 30th November).

Who doesn't love the frankly incredible Boots 3 For 2 gift selections at this time of year (even if you are self-gifting)? Make it even better by getting £10 off when you spend £90 (on anything, not just gifts!) with code VCXET190 (ends Sunday 18th November). There are also a heap of other deals on their website at the moment, including £10 off when you spend £50 on fragrance (no code necessary), and special offers on electrical beauty stuff.

Phew - is that enough to be going on with?

Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest

12 comments:

  1. Love so much *_*

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this important information!!
    Come to visit my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I think I have to have those Ankle Boots or I'll die! lol

    Thanks for the Liebster Award nomination, I have mentioned your blog on my post:
    http://shoesandgloss.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    xx
    Maria C

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely choices ;)
    I just found you and immediately became member! I would appreciate it if you will visit my blog back ->http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/
    Kisseeees :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]
    xxx from Spain
    mydope.net ✝

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here :)

    Great post! Those litas are to dieee for <3

    http://andreadxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your nice comment! Yes! I would love to follow each other! Now following.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless Jeffrey Campbell for Litas:) would you like to follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog :)xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I love the boots!! thank you so much for your comment and course I would like to follow each other.
    I'm following you now : )

    Jodie
    www.jodiesjunk,com

    ReplyDelete