Tuesday 13 November 2012

This Week's Must-Click Fashion and Beauty Deals

It's shaping up to be the best week ever for Christmas shopping (or a little pre-Christmas treat or two for yourself, just maybe). And the best thing of all? You can nab all the best offers from the comfort of your onesie!

For this week, and this week only (until Monday 19th November), you can save up to 25% at Madam Rage (on the Decadent Collection, with code MR1911), 30% at Benefit, 30% at Wallis, and 50% at Wonderbra! Plus, the latest M&S sale goes live online at 8pm tomorrow evening (Wednesday 14th November - it hits the high street on Thursday). Read on if you need a little inspiration to encourage you... Hello? Don't tell me you've left me already...

I am deeply in lust with this black lace cut out dress from the Decadent Collection at Madam Rage - sexy but still somehow demure with its high neckline, perfect for upping your glam goth ante, and for some reason I just can't resist a cut-out - I'm so glad wintry versions are popping up all over the place now (also loving this berry-hued velvet one from Lavish Alice)!


Benefit are taking 30% off 9 best-selling products - I'd recommend taking a chance on lookin' to rock Rita if you haven't tried their fragrances before - they're heavenly! You can also get a free Hervana powder worth £23.50 if you spend £60 - use code HEAVEN at checkout.

If you're still in search of your perfect winter coat, I heartily recommend the current selection at Wallis - my top 3 are this '60s style dogtooth funnel neck, rock chick style shaggy faux fur jacket, and old-Hollywood-glam midi-fur. And that gorgeous bronze pleather pencil skirt, cruelly snatched from under my nose once before (someone pipped me to the post for the last one in my size the last time they had a special offer on) is once again up for grabs.


All these offers end on Monday 19th November, so get your skates on! You can also get 25% off everything at Dorothy Perkins online until Sunday (bar the Kardashian Kollection, booo) with code DPFWE, or print out a voucher to use in store.


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment!
    I like your blog!
    I follow you now!
    Ila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I have fallen in love with the cherry velvet dress from Lavish Alice, and the price is great. Thanks for sharing!

    Following you here, bloglovin and Twitter.
    xoxo

    http://shoesandgloss.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the second fur jacket <3 ...would You like to follow each other Dear ? just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thanks for your comment! I would love to follow eachother just leave me a comment after you've followed me and I'll follow you back!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure! kets do it! Follow my blog and i will follow yours back

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You so much and of course just followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lovelovelove the first coat!
    Fur is not my style =P

    A loser like me
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post dear! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great dress

    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    http://www.facebook.com/elcoffre
    https://twitter.com/elcofre_nicarag
    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im following you on gfc and bloglovin I hope that you followme back!

      kisses

      Delete
  10. I need to check out this Wallis website...never heard of it...thanks for the tip! Lovely blog :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool post!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Giveaway on my blog! Win one of 3 gifts or a $200 voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, sure that we can follow each other! I follow u now and I hope that u follow me back
    xoxo:LittleMucli

    littlemucli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely dress, I'd love to follow each other !
    Have a nice day sweetie xx
    colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Madam Rage! Going to take a look at the Benefit offers too x

    srslylou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog honey! I´m your new follower on gfc and bloglovin. Feel free to do the same. Kisses
    http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the lovely comment- your right I've got it so I should flaunt it :)
    That dress is amazing! Love the high neck. And the centre coat is beautiful
    X

    ReplyDelete